Wanted: Scotty Electric Downrigger 1106, Prawn Trap Comm. or Bauer

Fishin'Zinn

Hi There,

Looking for a few items to complete my fishing setup this season. Paying cash. Metro Vancouver area unless you are willing to ship at your cost (which would be a big box in both cases!) :)

- Looking for a Scotty Telescopic Electic Dowrigger, 1106 or 1116 Propack (or better, but prefer the standard 1106), good working condition, must have tilt-up bracket, wire/braid and swivel base! I have a fair dollar number in my head that these are commonly sold for on here/craigslist. I don't expect to be gouged, but I will pay a fair price.

- Prawn trap, quality (Not a made-in china special) Bauer, Ladner, or Commercial trap please. Used is good.

If interested I have a nice Jabsco Searchlight with all of the wiring, gasket, etc for trade value if that works too... Or cash.

Please PM me and I will get back to you, thanks in advance.
Nick

There is a guy selling the propack downriggers. $600 for both. In Richmond. Check Craigslist Vancouver. They just came up this afternoon.

Yup, saw it and I contacted him quickly. He wont sell individually now :( Precisely why I was discouraged and posted! But thanks!

Back