wanted: Scotty Depthpower Electric downrigger counters

samba123

My scotty 1106s counter crapped out.

Don't necessarily need the entire assembly with the base, just need the counter.

If you have a spare counter and live in the lower mainland and want to sell, please PM me. I believe the manual downrigger counters look the same except they have a black spoke wheel rather than the blue that's on the electric downrigger. I believe because mine is the 1106 I will need the model with the blue wheel as shown in the picture below.

Thanks
Scotty1145.jpg

My scotty 1106s counter crapped out.

Don't necessarily need the entire assembly with the base, just need the counter.

If you have a spare counter and live in the lower mainland and want to sell, please PM me. I believe the manual downrigger counters look the same except they have a black spoke wheel rather than the blue that's on the electric downrigger. I believe because mine is the 1106 I will need the model with the blue wheel as shown in the picture below.

Thanks
View attachment 68809
I had the same problem, called Scotty and they sent me one in the mail free of charge. Also the local fishing store that carries Scotty had them for sale for $35 if I remember correctly.

Was hoping to buy it from someone here rather than wait for scotty. Also, my downriggers were bought 2nd hand so I don't know if they would do that for me.

Was hoping to buy it from someone here rather than wait for scotty. Also, my downriggers were bought 2nd hand so I don't know if they would do that for me.
If your riggers are registered just take them in to a store that services them and they will give you counters. Just got 2 news ones myself.

Back