Wanted, remote steering for my kicker

Fishing?

Don't know much about these except there is a few, so looking for a used one to start off.

Inboard with 9.9 yamaha hi thrust 4 stoke kicker.

No tiller on kicker,
Maybe remote tilt as well.

Not much money on a really crappy pension.

Thanks

Ezsteer.com

If you're looking for used, this will inform what you require.

I had the same power as you, and this system worked fairly well for me after a few tweaks. It does have its limitations though.

I don't know much about the other remote steering systems.

Just a word of caution, The EZ steer system that hooks the inboard to the kicker will only have power steering if the main engine is running. I would recommend looking at a Panther system with the remote, I had the same setup with an inboard and it was the only option other than a hydraulic steering system with the tie bar (Seastar).

I have Panther installed on my 9.9 Yamaha.
Wireless remote control. Easy installation, I strongly recommend. I’ve interconnected with my autopilot and now trolling is a piece of cake

I'm using ez steer because I can't ever decide between the usual remote suspects...it steers fine and doesn't need power assist. Lots of points of failure and it seems the ez steer proprietary quick connects last way longer then the rona ones that like to seize up in a week or less.

Inboards have shafts, inboard/outboards have gearcase/drives.

What are we working with?
Okay I guess a better explanation.

Mercruiser Bravo 2 or 3 out drive, I haven't decided if I will upgrade yet, boat came with Bravo 2.

I will be by myself occasionally.

The yamaha does not have a tiller.

I have an EZ steer already but it comes back to steering the boat and fighting a fish, can't be two places at once and I would still like to have fun fighting the fish so remote I can run from near the back of the boat or where ever.

Back