Wanted real bad

Looking for an 03'-08' 2101 or 2301 wa striper with an o/b . Please let me know if you know of anyone who might want to sell theirs. Got good money for a nice boat. Also going to sell or trade my hewescraft searunner 18' with extended transom with lots of recent upgrades. Wont sell until I find the new boat though. Thanks if anyone knows of anything. Cheers

What do you so urgently need a nice striper for just crabbing? Didn't you read the new fishing regs? Be smart and buy a sail boat!

No , just want to be able to take the friends and family out more comfortably, be able to sleep on board, go offshore without getting beat up. Love my boat but want a change .

No , just want to be able to take the friends and family out more comfortably, be able to sleep on board, go offshore without getting beat up. Love my boat but want a change .
Been thinkin of it for a couple years just finally decide to pull the trigger, missed a beauty boat the other night that was mint. Figure if a few more eyeballs are out there it could happen before the summer is over.

Seems like there is lots of stripers out there with sterndrives if you can deal with that.

I think we can all agree that the one you missed out on was a good deal but also underpowered and you’d be wanting to repower within a couple years

Yup, but still exactly what I'm after. Ok with a reporter too.but not into the stern drive. The never ending leg issues and that doghouse in the way. Not my cup of tea anyhow. There's no perfect boat but if the right one comes along I'm in. Doesn't have to be a striper but I really do like it.

Yup, but still exactly what I'm after. Ok with a reporter too.but not into the stern drive. The never ending leg issues and that doghouse in the way. Not my cup of tea anyhow. There's no perfect boat but if the right one comes along I'm in. Doesn't have to be a striper but I really do like it.
Look for the campion explorers with the factory pod. That’s a Boat with a good dance floor and room for the family

With the euro transom design of the Stripers, there is no difference in the dance floor space between the O/B and I/O models. The doghouse on my Striper extends about 6”, about the same as the curve around the bait tank on the O/B model. I have an ‘03 2101 with an I/O and have had zero issues with the leg. As with anything mechanical, regular maintenance is essential.

Agreed, definety lots of maintenance regardless. Just prefer the outboard. Dont get me wrong the striper either way is a beautiful boat as with many others

Back