WANTED: Older Lowrance head unit

big.griff

I am hoping someone has a little bit older Lowrance unit that they arent using anymore. Something like a LCX or LMS model. Five inch or bigger. Dont need transducer or power cords. Will pay cash for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Harbour Chandler. Was there yesterday and they had a couple kicking around. They take old units on trade if you are up grading, and give a credit towards the new purchase. This was something I didn't know until yesterday. Great place to do business with. They will also give credit for gps antennas, and map cards that still work if you are upgrading and don't need them.

I have a LCX25c I couldish part with. I was wanting a transducer to put a rear depth sounder in. The GPS module does not work in it, only depth sounder. If this doesnt work and you cant find one, Id be interested in your transducer? All the hali coordinates stuck in it from Nootka to Brooks peninsula are are worth more than the head!! lol

I hadn't really thought of selling it but I have a LCX-27c in the box with all the parts. It's seen a few seasons but still works great.
Have the navionics gold card for it as well. I guess for the right price just about anything is for sale...make me an offer and I'll consider it?

I spoke to you on the phone last week. I just traded for a bigger older one that suits my purpose for a rear outside sounder. I will sell you the one I got for the price you said. U pick it up in CR.
923-3028
( no cords, chip or working GPS)

sorryJeff just called ,not sure how this works just found the message, left u a message on phone

I hadn't really thought of selling it but I have a LCX-27c in the box with all the parts. It's seen a few seasons but still works great.
Have the navionics gold card for it as well. I guess for the right price just about anything is for sale...make me an offer and I'll consider it?

Is it still "for sale"? does it come with a GPS antenna and transducer?

Back