Wanted Boat Trailer

Roe Bags

Looking for a good used boat trailer
Suitable for 24-26 foot boat
6500# plus
Galvanized bunk

Thanks

7500 lb EZ Loader Tandem trailer

My friend has an 'as new' 7500lb EZ loader tandem that was bought new with a 28' Donzie that he sold last summer ...It has electric disk brakes. It would have 10 - 15 km's on it max.

It has never been for sale but he plans on advertising it after he returns from a vacation - He wants $5500.00 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, there is a genuine buyer but he naturally wants to see it and has advised that he will take it if is in the condition that was stated. The owner will not be back from their vacation until the end of March.

Is it spoken for?

Hi 'tains'...The fellow who was interested in purchasing it need's a 30' trailer and this one is a EZ Loader 27'

Here is the info you may require:

To begin with, it has (4) 'brand new' 225/75r 15 10 ply tires including new 6 stud wheels...The original ones were unfortunately stolen...The new wheels are the proper Galvanized boat trailer wheels-not the inexpensive white spoke ones.

#1. The serial number is: 1ZEAANTG23A024884

#2. It is a tandem with a 7500 lb GVW.

#3. It has electric 4 wheel drum brakes

#4. It is a 2003 model.

#5. The front part of the bow of the trailer is movable for the type/length of a boat to fit.

Although it is a 2003, it genuinely is in 'as new' condition.

He wants $5500.00 for it. - Thanks for your interest.

Cheers
ps- My friend and his family are away on vacation and will be back within the first few days of April. He was waiting until he got back to advertise it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Craven! I went and looked at this trailer a few weeks ago. Its in good shape but to small for my boat. Trailer needs to be 24 feet from back of bunks to eye roller and 28-30 feet overall length. There was a 23 stripper on this trailer, its a good deal at 3k and speaking with the owner theres some movement in price. If I don't find one soon I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and go new. Have a good deal lined up on a new roadrunner, 9500lb, disc brakes and the rear bunks with front rollers. Hear there a dream to load unload.

Back