Wanted 18-22 ft welded aluminun (Hewescraft, SIlver Streak)

Hi there I'm looking for a used 18-22' welded aluminum boat, either hard or soft-top (eg Hewescraft Sea runner or Ocean Pro, Silver streak etc).
Do you have one that is underutilized looking for a good home? I'm willing to pay fair market value. I'm trying this approach as I have missed several great options by only a matter of hours. If you're looking to sell please reach out to me. I'm looking for a safe reliable boat for my family that'd be a good fishing and adventure platform in our local waters. I'm located in the Gulf islands and budget is up to $40k.
604-928-6715
Thank you

There’s a 2006 hewescraft 20’ on Facebook for $44k so you should be able to get it for $40k. It’s been listed for a while

There’s a 2006 hewescraft 20’ on Facebook for $44k so you should be able to get it for $40k. It’s been listed for a while
Thanks Corey, I'm going to try to have a look at that one when I get over to the mainland. I'm in the Gulf islands and have been limiting travel to Van Island so far

Hi there I'm looking for a used 18-22' welded aluminum boat, either hard or soft-top (eg Hewescraft Sea runner or Ocean Pro, Silver streak etc).
Do you have one that is underutilized looking for a good home? I'm willing to pay fair market value. I'm trying this approach as I have missed several great options by only a matter of hours. If you're looking to sell please reach out to me. I'm looking for a safe reliable boat for my family that'd be a good fishing and adventure platform in our local waters. I'm located in the Gulf islands and budget is up to $40k.
604-928-6715
Thank you
I have a 2000 18' Boston whaler Outrage W/O motor on tandem trailer for $12,000

Not at all what the op is looking for, why dont you just post it in the buy n sell (if you haven"t done so already)instead of bring it up in various threads?

I am not sure if this price is suspiciously low, due diligence should be taken if it a looking into this boat or any boat for that matter.

I think it was real, lasted less than a day - I missed it by hours. The guy said it was sold, but hasn't taken down the usedvictoria listing (marked sold on Facebook marketplace). Someone got an amazing deal!

Back