Wanted 18-21 ft aluminum

really it is what i am looking for, cheapish, not alot of power "underpowered" (12yr old boy wants to learn) high rail for safety for the kids and my ol man.. and me=WINTER SPRINGS IN BAM!!

1500 for shipping.

I would repower. It's a solid deal but will add up for me. 12k with tax, 1.5k shipping, 3k trailer, 7k repower, 3k kicker. Just trying to decide if it will be worth sinking 25k into.

Sure is. Get it down here, sell that 60hp and get bridgeview to hang a bigger lease return back there;

http://bridgeviewmarine.com/product...-engines/mercury-90elpt-ct-2016-lease-return/

This! If your not in a rush its worthwhile to wait for the returns to come in and jump on them quickly as theres usually a few in the bunch with way less hours! Quite often if an engine fails towards end of season they just slap a new one on so it only ends up fishing last few weeks of the season. I picked up a 90 off Bridgeview that never ended up getting mounted, was just a spare at the lodge and got a good price.

My stabicraft had a Fiberglass cuddy like that worked well. But yes that's not pretty

That's one funky looking boat. Daren seems pretty happy with it.

Back