Wanted-16-18 welded aluminum CC

I've got an 1999 Eaglecraft 18' CC. 2006 Mercury 75hp with about with about 450 hrs. Downriggers, GPS/finder, radio, self bailing hull. 2011 Tuff Trailer with new winch. Great ocean boat. Fished in Campbell River, Gulf Islands and lower mainland. Super stable.

IMG00135.jpg

Kelly, let me know if you're ready to sell your current 14'. I have a friend that would be interested.

Hi Kelly, not sure how much you want to spend, I have a 17 1/2 armstrong cc. I just put a new 2015 hp etec on it (bought it at the boat show) with a 7 year warranty on it. it has less than 10 hours on it. looks like I won't be using it much so will probably be putting it up for sale soon. it's on a 3000# road runner trailer 1/2 bunks 1/2 rollers, put all new brakes on it this winter. perfect motor for this boat. had a 90 zuke on it before , which was good but the exta power is nice. pm me if interested.

Thanks for the link, that Kellahan has pretty low sides and older power but the price reflects it.

I have an accepted offer on a rig. Going to pick up tomorrow, i'll post some pics.

Back