Wanted 15' Lowrance Ethernet Cable

Go get yourself an RJ45 crimper and put new ends on it or just make one. Should be just a standard network cable. I don't think lowrance ever did a crossover cable. Just standard 568A configuration I believe.

Lowrance does not have RJ45 ends yes its cat cable and no one does a field connector that fits there male/ female 5 pin ...
i may have one i'll pm if i do but will have to have a dig about in the garage ....or PNT or HC if on the island but there not cheap when new ...

Lowrance does not have RJ45 ends yes its cat cable and no one does a field connector that fits there male/ female 5 pin ...
i may have one i'll pm if i do but will have to have a dig about in the garage ....or PNT or HC if on the island but there not cheap when new ...
Ohh yeah you 100 percent right, they have that round yellow or orange cable. Think I was getting that confused with a different lowrance product. Probly from old navico stuff. Whoops lol

if you tested the cable on another head unit and its working then prob the fault may lie in the head unit .....

are you plugging unplugging all the time? and any super tight bends in the cable that may cause a fatigue break
try a contact cleaner on both the male female connections ....... then see if the cable is sound use a multi meter ohm tester to see if you got continuity in the cable at all the pins outs ...

Simrad / Lowrance/ B&G all Navico
so it is in essence the same cable

Back