Wannabee Anglers Cup Invitational

W

wannabeeanglerscup

The 6th Annual Wannabee Anglers Cup Invitational Fishing Tournament is set for June 23-24th 2007. For information on the tournament log onto www.members.shaw.ca/wannabeeanglerscup

Entry is $50 with 50% of proceeds going to the Hospice Society.

How can it be an “Invitational” derby if any and everyone can enter?[?]

Answer a few questions for everyone.
First SeaFunMan you can stay home, you definitely don't get an invitation.

We are just now building this tournament. For years we did this for fun and just gave the money to charity. We would like to raise more money for the charity which requires increased membership. For the next few years we will be promoting the tournament and building our membership.

Secondly there is nothing set for prizes until we have RSVP's back from the invitations we send out in Early May. It is always 50% to the charity off the top, then it's ROUGHLY 15% for the award cerememony and the rest to the cash prizes.

If anyone would like further information please feel free to contact me at wannabeeanglerscup@shaw.ca

Answer a few questions for everyone.

We are just now building this tournament. For years we did this for fun and just gave the money to charity. We would like to raise more money for the charity which requires increased membership. For the next few years we will be promoting the tournament and building our membership.

Secondly there is nothing set for prizes until we have RSVP's back from the invitations we send out in Early May. It is always 50% to the charity off the top, then it's ROUGHLY 15% for the award cerememony and the rest to the cash prizes.

If anyone would like further information please feel free to contact me at wannabeeanglerscup@shaw.ca

quote:Answer a few questions for everyone.

Ha ha ha.....take your ball and go home. I will be nice can I get an invite?

quote:Answer a few questions for everyone.

Ha ha ha.....take your ball and go home. I will be nice can I get an invite?

I will have more information next week regarding prizes. I understand where you are all coming from. I'm not taking registration yet anyways, I'm just getting a list of people who would like an invitation to the tournament this year. Just email me to get on the list and when the prize format is determined we will send out invitations.

Back