View last post

Gbrent

Maybe I am missing something but we used to be able to start viewing a thread by last post. Is this feature gone or am I needing lessons?
BTW the new site looks great so far. Thanks to all that contribute to keep this site operational.

Maybe I am missing something but we used to be able to start viewing a thread by last post. Is this feature gone or am I needing lessons?
BTW the new site looks great so far. Thanks to all that contribute to keep this site operational.

Whoooops.....forgot to put this in "Pip's Tips" thread!

To view the last post....click on the "time" that is displayed underneath the user's name who posted it.

The ONLY place clicking the time doesn't work is on the Main forum page where you see all the sub-forums listed. But if you are in the "Saltwater Forum", to the right of the screen under "Last Message" you'll see the last poster and the time under their name.

It works as well if you're like me and click on "New Posts" when you arrive at the forum and get an index of all threads that have been updated since your last visit as well as unread threads.

Got it, thank you!
Had visions of starting at the begining on some of the epic discussions, when I just wanted the latest.

This only seems to work if you are logged in. I usually don't log in unless I have something to post.
It is no big deal to me I will just log in from now on, but I was wondering the same thing and thinking for some reason it didn't work on my computer

Yes @fish brain , you need to be logged in to use the last post function as well as view photos in full size with this platform.

Where the hell is Derby's Nocup thread, i need some where to gloat when the Leafs pic first :p

Back