Victoria Lakes

R

RVN10

whats the latest with the victoria lakes, i have had success with bass, but am looking to start to try topwater lures, and what about trout?

Finally started to get half decent results from topwater for smallies. Still slow, poppers with stall time as opposed to buzzbaits and stick baits. We tried to fish on the full moon tuesday night. Weather probably didn't help but I think early morning is a better way to go. Navigation sucks in the dark!
Quennell still seems beat up a little. I imagine Beaver is topwater only now with all the slime.
My father's friend has been trolling Fuller lake but only very early in the morning with some success.

Finally started to get half decent results from topwater for smallies. Still slow, poppers with stall time as opposed to buzzbaits and stick baits. We tried to fish on the full moon tuesday night. Weather probably didn't help but I think early morning is a better way to go. Navigation sucks in the dark!
Quennell still seems beat up a little. I imagine Beaver is topwater only now with all the slime.
My father's friend has been trolling Fuller lake but only very early in the morning with some success.

Back