Victoria 2014 Reports

http://youtu.be/c1eL3SY7OlE

coho repeatedly smashed a jughead shaker while i was working the other rod.. off the wall yesterday.heading that way soon for the night bite.haha

edit:sorry,I cant seem to figure out how to embed youtube vids on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Out with Chero tonight. Tried Constance for zilch. Came back in to the waterfront nothing going on but a beautiful sunset. After the sun was set we were just about to pull the plug when the pin popped. 15lbr in the boat. time for one more pass and we were on again. the fish looked a little bigger but he spat the hook after a long run.

Some good reports lately thanks to those who share.

5am.....can't sleep......laying in bed thinking about the break wall.......reached over to grab my phone and quickly look at BWD, even though I knew it would be glass.......by 545 I'm loaded and en route to esq. I arrived at the wall at 625. Lots of boats, not really seeing any action...then tap tap tap. My starboard side rod starts bouncing. I grab it, set the hook and it was on. It took a real good run at first. As I was letting it run, I'm trying to get the other rod up. This is gonna be my first good fish on, while fishing solo. Anyways, after a real fun spirited battle, I landed a 17 pound Chinook. Pretty stoked about it, considering I didn't really plan on heading out, but I'm glad I did.
It turns out to be a white...

5am.....can't sleep......laying in bed thinking about the break wall.......reached over to grab my phone and quickly look at BWD, even though I knew it would be glass.......by 545 I'm loaded and en route to esq. I arrived at the wall at 625. Lots of boats, not really seeing any action...then tap tap tap. My starboard side rod starts bouncing. I grab it, set the hook and it was on. It took a real good run at first. As I was letting it run, I'm trying to get the other rod up. This is gonna be my first good fish on, while fishing solo. Anyways, after a real fun spirited battle, I landed a 17 pound Chinook. Pretty stoked about it, considering I didn't really plan on heading out, but I'm glad I did.

Nice intuition! My 3 week holiday is over,not as fishy as i would have hoped.but stayed close to home and worked harder than usual.which when it payed off was more rewarding than i thought..whites are here..humn,might have to take some sick days soon:)

Too bad someone wasn't there to hit you while you were playing the fish

Back