Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love you pre mature squirters every year lol ,
time will tell ,
revisit this thread in march see how your doin !!

fd
We are just enjoying a little success when they were forecasted to be bottom feeders like the Oilers are right now.
Yes they could go in the dumper later but they are fun to watch now

The canucks have a road trip to California starting thursday, they have traditionally rolled over and often gone 0 for CA on such trips. Its maybe a test to see if they are really any better or if they just roll over against the bigger tougher teams like LA and Anaheim.

Thats what we're trying to do. Thanks for stopping by.

Good win last night in Calgary. That shorthander really turned the tide for the Nucks. PK is looking rough these days...

The canucks have a road trip to California starting thursday, they have traditionally rolled over and often gone 0 for CA on such trips. Its maybe a test to see if they are really any better or if they just roll over against the bigger tougher teams like LA and Anaheim.
With all their injuries Anaheim looks ripe

Hey i see your boys are playing like the good ole nucks that we have all come to love :eek::rolleyes::p

Go Nucks GO, looking good lately :rolleyes: Hey how did my Leafs do last night:p;)

They're back! California road trips always bring out the awful Canucks! Do they recover from it or just slide into playoff oblivion with Phoenix, Buffalo, Florida (and Edmonton?)

hahaha.. actually a good game until the last 2 minutes....can some explain how that was a penalty shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back