Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have to bump this to the top, Go Nucks GO :D Derby save my seat on the bus for me, you know the one between Fish T and Pippen, we can talk good ole Leafs hockey as they know lots about my team, and how do i know this well they keep telling me:rolleyes:

Well we have to bump this to the top, Go Nucks GO :D Derby save my seat on the bus for me, you know the one between Fish T and Pippen, we can talk good ole Leafs hockey as they know lots about my team, and how do i know this well they keep telling me:rolleyes:

Is it a big orange bus??

Had beers with one of your (and Derby's) illustrious alumni, his wife and my buddy who coached the Voodoo with him the other night....a tough stick rider with initials TW. Cheeks are still sore from laughing.

Is it a big orange bus??

Had beers with one of your (and Derby's) illustrious alumni, his wife and my buddy who coached the Voodoo with him the other night....a tough stick rider with initials TW. Cheeks are still sore from laughing.

lol I am sure it was a hoot, he was quite the character, the nucks could use a couple of guys like him. Does he still live in whistler don't hear much about him these days.

lol I am sure it was a hoot, he was quite the character, the nucks could use a couple of guys like him. Does he still live in whistler don't hear much about him these days.

Haha....long since gone from Whistler. He lives in a little buttf**k place on Lake Diefenbaker north of Swift Current. He's trying to get us to make a road trip out. :p Not sure my liver could take it and I can hang in there when needed! ;)

You can tell us about how great Dave Keon and George Armstrong were when the last won the cup, which I may add was before the Canucks were even in the league ;)

You can tell us about how great Dave Keon and George Armstrong were when they last won the cup, which I may add was before the Canucks were even in the league ;)

That was also before 23 other teams aside from your Nucks. :p Back in the days when it was WAY easier for odds makers in calculating the chances of winning the cup. :p :D

Well the nucks and Leafs both win, **** maybe they will meet in the playoffs:eek::rolleyes:;)

Awesome the bunny bus is booked and full, good times to be had by all:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back