Used Tr1 what's it worth?

You can buy them for $2300 in the states they have been around that price for a couple years now.

Which is a little more than GPS City charged me when you factor in exchange and taxes, not to mention shipping.

It is certainly refreshing to see Canadian price's close, or in my case, lower than the states.

Barman

calibrate your tr-1 and you will love it.just ordered wireless remote for mine.i had to calibrate mine and i works great

Or..... Just sell it to me cheap. :)

calibrate your tr-1 and you will love it.just ordered wireless remote for mine.i had to calibrate mine and i works great

So you did end up having to calibrate yours. I was wondering how you made out. Last I knew it was working fine as is. I'm going to stay on this side of the straight this weekend and get it sorted out. I've had the cord wrapped around my leg a few times so I think the wireless is probably a good idea.

Or..... Just sell it to me cheap. :)

If you were with me last weekend out at Thrasher in the rough and amongst lots of crap in the water,never mind cheap, I probably would have told you to just get the dam thing off my boat. But... timing is everything... and I've collected myself since then.

Back