Un identified lakes in Sooke

LC - heres the pic of the area (pretty sure this is what you are talking about)...looks like it drains out the NE to De Mamiel. Don't know about the one with the concrete work thou...little more info I can probably get a pic of that for u2 - didn't see anything between the anderson/tugwell turnoff and that lake.

res.jpg

If im not mistaken a friend of mine was camped at that lake in mid may, and hit about a dozen 10-14 inch cutties all on leech patern flies. Great fighting fish. Good Luck Kelly!

The lake is unamed but the concrete work is for the hatchery, supplys water during the summer months, the creek is called rocky or stoney if memory serves me right. Yes there are fish in there but few. the other small lake is locally called bass lake but i have no idea why. hope this helps and happy riding.

S

The lake is unamed but the concrete work is for the hatchery, supplys water during the summer months, the creek is called rocky or stoney if memory serves me right. Yes there are fish in there but few. the other small lake is locally called bass lake but i have no idea why. hope this helps and happy riding.

S

Back