Tuna and hali gear

spring fever

1 Weights and 5 stainless spreader bars 17 round and cylinder weights 1, 11/4 ,11/2 plus some banana wts 30 SOLD

2 zukers and a cedar plug 15 SOLD

3 large squid most unopened with LED for hali--if lights are dead I'll give you ones that work 20

4 gibbs light weight nets for kayaks or small boats 15 each

I have a lot of equipment that is surplus to my needs-too much to put on here-so if you come out to Black Creek I'll see what I might have you are interested in. Feel free to make a multiple offer on these items No I am not giving up fishing just not going to the west coast as much or guiding.

Attachments

• DSC01521.JPG
    DSC01521.JPG
    262.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01508.JPG
    DSC01508.JPG
    257.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
1 Weights and 5 stainless spreader bars 17 round and cylinder weights 1, 11/4 ,11/2 plus some banana wts 30

2 zukers and a cedar plug 15

3 large squid most unopened with LED for hali--if lights are dead I'll give you ones that work 20

4 Scotty landing net 6 ft good shape 60 gibbs light weight nets for kayaks or small boats 15 each

I have a lot of equipment that is surplus to my needs-too much to put on here-so if you come out to Black Creek I'll see what I might have you are interested in. Feel free to make a multiple offer on these items No I am not giving up fishing just not going to the west coast as much or guiding.
Pmd you!

Back