Trotac grand opening sale

sammyslabber

TML SHOW-2013.jpg
Trotac grand opening sale!! April 27, 2013

I hope they have the tuna stuff out now. I think I will drive down for this. Thanks for posting ss:). I checked out the store during the fishing and boat show and talked with Brendon?. The tuna stuff wasn't sorted yet but there where boxes upon boxes of beautiful tuna lures there lol.

Hey buddy, re: tuna gear ask for Paul or if he's not in - ask for Trevor tell em to pull out all the stuff for my buddy ;)
ring me up for a visit,pm me for my contact info...
cheers!
slabby

X2 My favorite store!Only problem is I can't seem to ever get out the doors without dropin' a few C notes.

I just stoped by the Trotac sale,lots of great stuff on sale...don't forget to grab a number for the prize draw...every 15min :)
entry forms for grand prize draw on the table inside main entrance..;)

Went in for a brief but expensive visit to the sale yesterday lol. They started sorting the tuna gear so it was a little easy to look through everything. I can't comment on the other stuff in the store as I was drawn to back of the store where I knew the pot of gold was. The parking lot was jammed and there was still tons of folks there around 1:30 pm. Looked like lot's of great deals and everyone leaving was packing stuff with them.

Ending up picking up some more feathers in Zuccini and Mexi Flag (I had a Mexi Flag feather lure that caught 8 fish in one day last year). 4 cool looking wooden lures that I want to try with the dive boards (not too sure how to fish these, anyone?). I also ended up with two larger black and purple jet heads that are 8" long. FB posted up some shots of the fish that some of there tuna were eating and they were quite large.

Anyways I got what I wanted and more (isn't that always the case). They have a great selection of tuna lures but I did not see the attractors like birds, rabbits, and splash boats etc. I'm sure they have them, I just didn't ask. One of these days I will spend more than 1/2 and hour in that store. Cool place for sure.

Cheers,
Sculpin

Back