Trophy XL Mooching Reels

Finandtonic

2 Silver Silver Grey Trophy XL Reels used twice Santa brought Islanders. $500.00 for the pair. Paid $349 each. Come in bags and boxes. Email at pshep5615@gmail.com

Attachments

• unnamed[1].jpg
    unnamed[1].jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,440
Last edited by a moderator:
Sold Thank-you

I have a Trophy Tyee reel with a suede pouch which I will sell for $225 obo. It is in mint condition and if I recall loaded with brand new maxima and might not ever have been fished. I bought four new Orvis reels before ever getting to use it.

I have a Trophy Tyee reel with a suede pouch which I will sell for $225 obo. It is in mint condition and if I recall loaded with brand new maxima and might not ever have been fished. I bought four new Orvis reels before ever getting to use it.

what color is it?

No message.
Where r u as I am coming to the island sunday

Hi Delphin
I messaged you. It sb in your inbox on this site. If not my ph 604 516 9485. I live in n delta however I am in Whitehorse today. Will be back sun evening. So we can talk after that. No probs I have held the reel for you

I think those ones look like they sold. I have one as well, never used, loaded with maxima and backing. I'd let it go for $250.00. I paid a fair bit more for it. Send me a pm if interesred. I live in Langley.

I held the reel for Delphin and never heard back from him so I still have my Trophy Tyee. As described it is like new, actually never fished and in a suede pouch. Loaded with maxima. The Trophy Tyee is a bit smaller arbor than the XL model. I never used it as I bought new Orvis reels.

have those trophy xl reels sold yet ? maybe a silly question but a longshot never hurts

You should consider changing out and upgrading the handles to the Shimano paddle handles. Easy to do and the larger handles are SWEET! GDW told me how last year. PM me if you are interested and I'll shoot you the instructions.

Back