Trip

otter

Hers the deal,Thinking about a trip to a lodge with my wife,no problem there. However should be some ammenities if she choses not to go out and fish. I know ,no shopping malls, you know what i mean, shes pretty adapatable. Reside in Kelown so travel to the site required. Arm and a leg cost not so desirable but i understand the cost of travel, accommodations, lodging and fishing. Thats why im seeking advise. Im not a novice salmon fisherman having resided and fished extensively in Sooke,BC. Looking for something different and probably a once in a lifetime aadventure. Any referrals appreciated,the problem i have with my own research is cost for one person only. I say c mon she wont be out there all the time,lets talk a fair deal.
Thanks

B Gibb

How about staying at Fraser River Lodge and fishing Sturgeon?

http://www.fraserriverlodge.com/

You could drive down, she could use the car to shop if she wants.

One thing though I've heard you have to insist</u> on Sturgeon fishing some of he guides would rather barfish for Salmon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freshwaterlagoonnuquicw3.jpg

try ducanbylodge& marina rivers inlet, you will love it so will she

Otter,
i can vouch for westcoast resorts as well having stayed at Englefield
and Tasu. They look aftr you very well, food is great,people are really nice ,but be prepared to pay approx $1000.00 a day air fare incl. per person.
Cheers !

Back