Trim tabs not making a difference

Success! What a difference of a few ounces of fluid made. Thanks again for all the ideas. As far as fishing, a wild coho at 165' on Skinny G again and a good hit at ~ 200' on a ghost hootchie with a red bead in the head.

They are Lectrotab brand. Only trouble I have had with them are the port side tab is a bit sticky and sometimes needs to be rocked back and forth to get it moving. Can't figure out why, and hasn't gotten worse so I live with it.

RB, have Lectrotabs on my boat and the port side quit working after 5 years. Called Lectrotab and they are sending me a new one no charge. Sent them a couple pictures so they could see that there wasn't any physical damage to the unit. Pay for shipping only. Expect to see it on Wednesday. Thought that was really good. New cost for one tab is $212.00.

Size does matter; especially wth trim tabs. If you engage just the port tab, you should get s SEVERE list to port to where it seems dangerous. They also increase planing surface, so bigger is just about always better,

Back