Top 3 go to Beers?

I never liked Canadian to the point when Id go to a stadium Id buy Hard Lemonaid. Canadian gave me nasty sweats at night....I mean nasty

Lucky, one can and Id have a head ache the next day

I'm not really a beer connoisseur like the rest of you, my drink of choice is rye. When im fishing its Lucky, Pilsner and whatever my guests bring, All in that order

Im surprised how many on here drink Lucky. Is that a cheap beer? I was a over at a neighbors recently and that's what they fed me. Now beggars cant be choosers but I thought it tasted like what I would imagine stale **** to taste like. Lol. Now don't get me started on Coors light:rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im surprised how many on here drink Lucky. Is that a cheap beer? I was a over at a neighbors recently and that's what they fed me. Now beggars cant be choosers but I thought it tasted like what I would imagine stale **** to taste like. Lol
Dennis when I was looking at moving to the island I was in CR at that steak house, forgot the name. So I am having a nice diiner and at the top of the bar menu is Lucky. I stole it and took home to North Van. to show others thinking it was a joke. It was no joke...... Lucky actually cost more now then other beers, and is very popular with want to be rednecks. I'd rather drink Pil which is cheap and far better.

Lucky is said to be lucky on some boats, but I ask guys to bring Bud on my boat. Bud catches way more fish :) Some of the worst days fishing I have had is when guys are drinking Lucky.

If I'm on the water I don't mind drinking lucky but I really gotta be desparate to drink any of that domestic factory beer any other time. Very sad you guys that actually like beer our putting Canadian, kokonee or any of that ***** into your bellies.

Victoria is awash in fine micro-brew beer right now, there are amazing craft brews available -- you're crazy to drink factory **** on purpose.

Top 3

Fat Tug
Fat Tug
&
Fat Tug

Lucky, blue and phillips blue buck are a few favourites hard to pick 3 beers as i don't have a problem downing any brand..

in fact we made Beer in a bucket in my last camp job..turns out any beer tastes pretty good if it is all you can get your mitts on.

I never liked Canadian to the point when Id go to a stadium Id buy Hard Lemonaid. Canadian gave me nasty sweats at night....I mean nasty

Lucky, one can and Id have a head ache the next day

Ditto on the Lucky-- YUK! Primarily have RR and Corona in the fridge... but I prefer (suprise!) a Cuba Libra!

Im surprised how many on here drink Lucky. Is that a cheap beer? I was a over at a neighbors recently and that's what they fed me. Now beggars cant be choosers but I thought it tasted like what I would imagine stale **** to taste like. Lol. Now don't get me started on Coors light:rolleyes:.

Its worse than Coors Lite. but... "De gustibus non disputandum"

In a blind taste test I'll bet if you had a cold glass of Lucky you couldn't taste any difference between any other Lager beer

If I'm on the water I don't mind drinking lucky but I really gotta be desparate to drink any of that domestic factory beer any other time. Very sad you guys that actually like beer our putting Canadian, kokonee or any of that ***** into your bellies.

Victoria is awash in fine micro-brew beer right now, there are amazing craft brews available -- you're crazy to drink factory **** on purpose.

Top 3

Fat Tug
Fat Tug
&
Fat Tug

Lol. Took the words right out of my mouth. Fat Tug has ruined me for life...can't drink anything else although Bomber IPA is close enough if I need some cans.

California guy. But my top two are Negro Modelo and Killian Red. Best was Haines, AK breweries porter.
Grew up with Coors, do not care for it. Budwiper is gross.

Back