To Many Flashers!

TelStar26

These things seem like they multipy on there own! I have so many of them now, Its starting to become a pain in butt. But I cant seem to make my self chuck any out! Just wonding what if any handy ways you guys have for keeping them tidy and organized?

Some people like these Flasher storage bags that Cabelas sells as shown.http://tinyurl.com/5as6jz

Somebody in WA state makes/sells them too so I've heard.

s7_016169_imageset_01

http://tinyurl.com/5as6jz

imgp0742mj2.th.jpg

I picked a couple of these storage bags last year at Tyee in Courtenay and have seen them at Tyee in campbell river and gone fishin.

Those flasher bags are the great, one of the better and smarter things I have purchased relative to fishing........:D I pretie most of my lures using spoons and hoochies before a trip and find it easy to try different things while on the water. When I get home, I lay them on the lawn and hose them down with fresh water. I saw a bunch of them at Tyee Marine in Courtenay a couple of weeks ago. SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Right on, Just what I was looking for! Thanks for the help guys.
Now what about keeping your spoons, heads, and hoochies organized, and not one huge knot when you have your leaders attached? Iv been using the little blue foam blocks for a while, They work well, But still leave hooks out in the open to catch on my seats and ****. Im thinking about going to the good old MCDonalds Straws. Any suggestion?
Thanks for helping out a newbie out!

For the guys that have those flasher bags: What are they made of? I like to wash my tackle off as soon as its out of the chuck, befor I put it away. Just wondering if they'l get soaked. I might have to order a couple...

LFS Marine in Bellingham has these..Going to grab 2 next week.$16.99 each.

flasher-storage-bag-silver-horde.jpg

quote:Originally posted by captain_no_fun

DISH RACK

Same for me, nice and easy at the end of the day, just pick it all up and wash everything off and place it back in the boat, love the drip dry:D

Cheers

SS

Fishing001.jpg

Here's a great way to keep flashers stored, with the bonus of involving alcohol. Every summer the breweries ship select beers in promo packs. Coors light 24's are currently being shipped in a cooler/suitcase with zippered top and carrying handles. These cases are super for storing a ton of flashers as they fit inside perfectly.
I don't normally have much use for light beer, but the cases are free. So if you, or someone you know likes lite, buy the 24's for these useful cases.

What the heck, you can't beat free (and a good excuse to drink a bunch of beer).

Plastic see-through shoe boxes.holds about 20 in each-stackable-washable & the flashers fit - perfect size

square kitty litter pail with holes drilled in the bottom...

Paul

Wife bought a pair of travel slippers from Marks. They were in a nylon mesh bag. My flashers are in it, easy to hose down, hang and let dry. She is still looking for it, has no idea where she misplaced it.

No such thing as too many flashers. :D:D:D KoneZone will soon be offering a flasher bag for the Daisy Chains.

Originally posted by KoneZone

No such thing as too many flashers. :D:D:D KoneZone will soon be offering a flasher bag for the Daisy Chains.

[/quot
Thank god.I just didn't know where to store my Daisy Chains. Spam.

RubberMaid makes a media box for storing pictures in. I've got one in the boat with about 15 to 20 flashers in it. It works great for me. They stack nicely on edge in the original plastic bags so they won't scuff each other.

RubberMaid makes a media box for storing pictures in. I've got one in the boat with about 15 to 20 flashers in it. It works great for me. They stack nicely on edge in the original plastic bags so they won't scuff each other.

I have four sport gear flasher bags that I bought from GF and FCS. They work great. I rig two flashes ready to go per pocket. SportGear is the original but I have noticed some copies lately. Why does everyone always copy everyone? Is there not an original bone left out there any where any more. SAD! Mason

[www.savingsalmon.ca]

I have four sport gear flasher bags that I bought from GF and FCS. They work great. I rig two flashes ready to go per pocket. SportGear is the original but I have noticed some copies lately. Why does everyone always copy everyone? Is there not an original bone left out there any where any more. SAD! Mason

[www.savingsalmon.ca]

quote:Originally posted by mason.jar....Why does everyone always copy everyone? Is there not an original bone left out there any where any more. SAD!....
Well RVP/DHA and godaloneknowshowmany other handles you've had here you just keep copying yourself right? [:eek:)] [V]

imgp0742mj2.th.jpg

Back