Tigershark Spotted off the West Coast

nedarb2

Tigershark.jpg

:D

He told his wife later he was just lining up a shot out of a water hazard.

I didnt get it for about 5 minutes.... then I saw his face in the water.;)

18 holes? Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.

Amazes me that everyone is hacking the guy like they haven't entertained the fantasy themselves. Course he was the idiot that indulged of course, especially considering he had a beautiful wife and kids. Thats the lame part. What he did is wrong considering his commitment to his family but alot of the people out there are hypocrits as they have been tangled in this same crap themselves. What about all the other would be famous guys out there that we champion because of their exploits. This one is kind of stumping me. It's as though we have never caught a celebrity in the act. I know we were fooled or lulled to beleive he was the pinnacle of integrity and his image was vastly doctered from his obviously differant reality. But c'mon, are we really suprised?

......and no I a not speaking from experience. I am happily married with kids.

Purely an onbseravtion. Guess it's just in our appetite to de throne a great an humanize him to our level.

Busted.... OK I get it

Hey ChromeSweetChrome glad you pointed out the face in the water, I had to go back to look for it.....:D:D
SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

These days when you are in the public's eye the media will go into a feeding frenzie for any scrap of doo-doo on you. If this happened to any one of us only people close to you get to know as no one else cares.:D

IMG_1445.jpg

It is a sad state of western society when some guys personal marital affairs make headline news on CNN and CDS for 2 weeks straight. Like nothing more important in world news is going on? WTF Who gives a sh&t!!! He's a guy who hits a little white ball around a big grassy park.

Was supposed to be CBS..damn typos

X2

How the %^&do we as a society allow for a sports person of any type to amass that type of income. He's a golfer people. Nothing more.

To all people of fame. Singer, actor, whatever. They are beneficiaries. The massive corporations are what make people famous.

Guess we buy into it though.

quote:Originally posted by profisher

It is a sad state of western society when some guys personal marital affairs make headline news on CNN and CDS for 2 weeks straight. Like nothing more important in world news is going on? WTF Who gives a sh&t!!! He's a guy who hits a little white ball around a big grassy park.

Dead on profisher ...who gives a sh&t!!!

Turning on the TV in the hope of getting the important news, only to be fed what some bimbo received as an email from Tiger about their private affairs can only be described as a joke.

Sadly, as I see it CNN, Headline News, MSNBC, often CBS and some others have now descended into sensation-focused entertainment stations mascarading as news outlets. It is a massive dis-service to North American society when our major news stations fight for ratings by serving up schlocky freak show trash (i.e. Henne's balloon boy, the Whitehouse gate crashing Salahi's, Paris Hilton's political views, MJ's death, Tiger's dalliances) for two weeks at a time over substance and important local and global news. What I just don't get is why are folks watching this garbage?

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling - Izaak Walton

quote:Originally posted by fishproof

Yet here we all rant, on a fishing website!

At least we rant in the General Open Forum ...

Were those two beach beauties laughing as they walked away because Tiger was suffering "shrinkage" due to cold water?

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling - Izaak Walton

Back