The Big and Little Q on the chuck

Hey ME, Been out the last 2 nights and the bite has been right as soon as the sum goes behind the mountains. Guys are staying out alot later this year till 9:00pm last 2 nights and it's pretty dark by then. If you know what your doing guys are getting fish, although lot's of guys aren't last 2 nights 4 springs from 20lbs to 28lbs and lost 2 more and had a 5 more hits. The little Q was good 2 nights ago and I caught all mine at the Big Q. It's challenging to to stay put as it's tempting to move around when the bite isn't on but it's better to stay put and just work it and then wait for the sun to go down. All mine were caught on glow hootchies and glow needlefish whiteish colour and one on a bubble gum squirt. Almost all are on the bottom. Watch for a giant scallop net on the bottom in about 35ft of water straight out from the long house as it's right around where everyone is fishing I saw 10 different guys hook into it last night and I was one of them if you catch it with your rigger be sure let the brake off immediately as one guys had his rigger ripped off his boat. It's a real pain in the butt and coast guard has said the will look into it after many calls to remove it but it will take one of the many 12-14ft aluminums out there to get pulled under before they act. May see you out there good luck!

SWC

Thanks SWC for the insight sounds just like last year. ;) Will be headed out of Deep Bay Around Noon might fish flora and tribune first mabye a little bottom fishing then we will head to the Q. Taking my Step Dad out not sure he will last till the hottest bite time.[:0] Good afternoon tide today though.

Thanks for the info on the net have had more hang ups this year already don't need anymore although have been real luck no gear lost.

Cheers ME

Back