Tempres probax Seats

Sliver09

I’m looking to upgrade the seating in my trophy pro.
I’ve got my eyes on the tempress probax series, however I wanted to put it out there to the community for some real world reviews on this product. It’ll be about $650 for a pair, so some feedback prior to purchase would be great. And if you know of a product at a similar price point that is better quality, that’s cool too

thanks in advance!

Good product for the money. Comfortable as well. They do have some flex.

Attachments

• 6B075612-F72B-4571-BFA9-AA61DB70290D.jpeg
    6B075612-F72B-4571-BFA9-AA61DB70290D.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 50
My tempress seat update is working out great. I also added the aluminum u shaped spring base you see in the smaller hewes and they are very effective. Kind of a budget shockwave.

Thank you for the feedback so far!
Hey @Trophy21 what do you mean by flex? Like the plastic structure tends to flop backwards a bit?
Biggest thing I dislike about my current seats is that they don’t stay locked in the upright position.

I’m looking to upgrade the seating in my trophy pro.
I’ve got my eyes on the tempress probax series, however I wanted to put it out there to the community for some real world reviews on this product. It’ll be about $650 for a pair, so some feedback prior to purchase would be great. And if you know of a product at a similar price point that is better quality, that’s cool too

thanks in advance!
I installed the a set of Tempress Probax Elite Captains chairs with swivel / slider bases in my last boat, great seats and wishing I had them in my newer boat. They do go on sale at Harbour Chandler for $449, the captain series with arm rests I found to be more comfortable . As mentioned they will tend to flex depending on the height of the base riser , I had 2, one with a 6” riser base and it didn’t flex at all, the other had about a 10” riser and flex only with a 250lb guy sitting on it, the wife at 110lbs had zero flex with the seat.

@Explorer682 I don’t think I have enough room to pull off the captains chair. My current seats are approx 19” across the butt, and I wouldn’t want a ton bigger.

@Stizzla beauty, thanks man. Must be sick with the S5 base. I’m planning to mount to a similar set up.

sounds like trotac is getting a visit in the next day or two

Back