Tell Your Best Joke

youre-knowing-all.jpg

After receiving reports of a poacher using explosives to harvest fish, the authorities send in an undercover Conservation Officer who hangs around the community and eventually befriends the suspect. They go fishing together and after an hour or two in the boat the poacher brings out several sticks of dynamite, lights one and tosses it overboard. There's an underwater explosion and soon dozens of big fish float to the surface. The Conservation Officer pulls out his badge and exclaims "You're under arrest!" The Poacher calmly lights another stick of dynamite and tosses it into the Conservation Officer's lap and says "Are we gonna fish or talk?"

Jerry and his pals go on a fishing trip up to Winter Harbour every year, but this year one of the days the trip fell on was Jerry’s 25th wedding anniversary. Jerry’s wife had been pressuring him hard not to go and he finally relented the day before he was scheduled to leave on the trip. After he made the decision, he let his wife know the good news and called his buddies and gave them the bad news. When his pals heard that Jerry wouldn’t be coming along they howled with laughter and showered him with good-natured teasing about his being “whipped”.

The next morning Jerry's buddies got together and loaded up their gear and made the long journey up-island. When they got to the camp, they were totally shocked to see Jerry there, sitting at a picnic table with a grin on his face. All of his camping gear was set up and he had a blazing fire going and beverage in hand!! He'd obviously been there for a while.

One of them asked, "WTF Jerry? I thought your wife had you locked up?”

Jerry grinned and said, “After I told the wife I was staying home she was super happy to say the least. A little while later she called me into the bedroom and when I went in, there she was on the bed dressed in sexy lingerie and there was some rope and a pair of handcuffs there and she told me I could tie her up and do whatever I wanted. And... here I am!"

Last edited:
Back