Tell Your Best Joke

I'll go first.
This girl turns 18 and decides to celebrate she wants to get a tattoo. She’s a big hockey fan so she decides on a portrait of her favourite player of all time, Wayne Gretzky, and thinks it would be sexy on her inner thigh.
The artist completes the piece and she looks at it disappointed. She said it doesn’t look like Wayne Gretzky at all. The artist says he thinks it does but he’ll do another one of wayne free of charge on the inside of the other thigh.
After that one is done, she looks and says it doesn’t look like Gretzky either...
The tattoo artist, now quite upset, gets the other artist from the shop to come over to inspect. He asked who the tattoos look like, and the guy responds,
“I don’t know who the wingers are, but the center is definitely Lanny McDonald!”
One of my favorite jokes! The first time I heard it in the 70s it was Paul Newman, Robert Redford, and Willie Nelson was in the middle. I still use Willie Nelson but I've updated to Justin Bieber and Harry Styles.

QJHHcGg.jpg

1672846380447.png

"His punishment is to roll that boulder — that's it. Sisyphus doesn't stop because he is afraid of the consequences of stopping, he continues because he foolishly believes that despite failing over and over that he can one day make it to the top,"

Back