Tahsis ouch!!

How does it happen to a nice boat like that. Most be more than a bilge pump failure.

100 percent a hose or a valve, or a crack in the hull. Somthing along those lines. Has to be

Second picture they have a pump in the cockpit so either was coming in faster than the pump or the pump didn't work? Or that was them righting the boat..

• Wow
Reactions: dss
I think there is a double eagle for sale with a sunk engine for 40k right now. What a shame those engines and that boat do look beautiful

Was it that 185 one on marketplace that sold a few weeks back?

It is a shame but.....nobody died. What haunts my is having it happen when sleeping on the hook.

A bayliner I had a few boats ago had plastic thru hulls. We took it out a couple times right after we purchased it and all was good. Walked past it in the yard one day and noticed the outer lip of the plastic thru hull had decided to leave at sometime. All that was holding it was some sikaflex on the plastic nut on the inside. Spooked me pretty good. I had used it in Ukee and it sat overnight at the dock for 5 days before that. All my thru hulls since then get swapped out for stainless.

Back