SVOP/ROC-M/First Aid Course

fishyboy99

SVOP/ROC-M/Marine First Aid

On June 14-20, we are doing the SVOP, Restricted Operator Certificate (ROC-M), and Marine Basic first Aid up at our Lodge in Winter Harbour. We have 5 extra spots open for the SVOP and ROC-M courses, and 1 spot for the First Aid course. Accommodations and food is included (single bunk rooms). Times of the courses are from 8:00am-4:30pm on M/T/W/T (SVOP and ROC-M only) and from 8:00am-4:30pm on Sat/Sun for the First Aid course. Costs are as follows:

SVOP - $378
ROC-M - $149
F/A - $228

This is a pretty good deal if you are interested in getting what you need for TC requirements. MED-3 we have already done, so you will have to get that on your own. There is dock space avaialable if you are interested in bringing a boat to fish in the evenings. We have a crew up there working at that time, so no partiers please. I am not making any money on this, just want to cover the 5 extra spots that I have to pay for. Deposit is half of costs, with the rest before the course starts. Minimum age is 18 years for the courses. Please email me back with a phone number if interested.

Thanks,

Rob

Qualicum Rivers Resort Ltd.
Winter Harbour Lodge and Resort Ltd.

Back