Suggestons of places to eat near Poetts Nook

sir-vivor

Since I am staying on the boat while at Poetts Nook , might want to get off and eat a hot meal some place.
Can anyone give me any suggestions ? close and accessable by water , with maybe some boat tie up while pigging out !
Thanks

Where abouts is this place , can u het close to it by boat ?

Lol - that response gave me a chuckle..... however i like the sound of "Osama's House" - it does kinda have nice ring to it, like a really good home cooked meal type restaurant ........maybe not quite a 5 star establishment though ... lol

or it could be the name for a 'halfway' house in Bamfield .....:D

When we were in bamfield for the first week of april this year. The only other boat we saw on the water was a very entreprenurial group of folks in a 16' tinny. They came out while we were fishing the sunset and basically gave us a sales pitch, to come for a beer and meal at the Bamfield Pub and Grille. They said it was open Fri/Sat at the time, but unfortunately they came to greet us on the Sunday! lol. I haven't been back to town, but I assured them I would stop in next time around. I think they had just opened/reopened the location....maybe a local from town can fill in the blank of which establishment they may have been from.

[A jealous] CHEERS!

_FB

"Osama's House" - it does kinda have nice ring to it, like a really good cave cooked meal type restaurant ........maybe not quite a 5 star establishment though ... lol

Don't think that restaurant name would work for the Americans passing through!

Don't think that restaurant name would work for the Americans passing through!

I dunno - I think the curiousity and with a slightly twisted nature, it might have the reverse effect .... I can see it now, the "Bin" burger on special .....

better bring a sack of bread and the ol penutbutter jar

I dunno - I think the curiousity and with a slightly twisted nature, it might have the reverse effect .... I can see it now, the "Bin" burger on special .....
carefull the cover of the menu may include a picture of a man on a swim grid thats been seen floating around here :D

funniest

menu

ever

Back