Stolen Scotty Down riggers- Campbell River

bugleemup

Over this past weekend while having some service work down on my boat, some light fingered person(s) stole my down riggers off my boat.

Model #1106 with swivel bases and scotty locks on them. Serial #'s are 1)G3918 2)039700

Any information on the stolen riggers would be greatly appreciated.
RCMP report has been filed.

Thanks

Extreamly frustrating, especially when you use locks. I use Scotty locks too, will have to do something extra I guess.
How did they get them off, with Scotty locks?

They removed three of the base bolts and broke the swivel bases leaving the base lock on the boat..

Thieves, there is nothing worse…..

Just stripped my boat as it goes to town tomorrow for some fabrication work. PITA but thieving druggie asshats don't leave you much choice.

Heard Boatland got hit this weekend. Hope you get yours back.

Seems like everywhere is being hit Victoria,langford ,sooke and they are taking targeted stuff sounders with the leads cut off and riggers etcseems getting worse every year .....hope you had insurance ...

It's a pain in the butt, but it takes 1 min per to take the riggers off the boat and stick them in the garage. My boat was messed with twice this winter, luckily the most they got was my kicker tank...it showed up in the bush down the street.
Incredible amount of this type of **** happening in my neighborhood these days.

Back