starboard - seafoam color wanted

Fixit

looking for 2-3 sq ft of seafoam color starboard. im changing up the electronics at the helm and I need another piece to close off the anchor locker.

anyone have some left over starboard? preferably in comox. local places only seem to have white available

looking for 2-3 sq ft of seafoam color starboard. im changing up the electronics at the helm and I need another piece to close off the anchor locker.

anyone have some left over starboard? preferably in comox. local places only seem to have white available
Really hard to find anything but white or black locally. I just ordered arctic white sheet from boat outfitters in Florida, said they had all colours available. They custom cut anything you want and ship in a matter of days, right to your door. Deadly service. Boatoutfitters.com

Really hard to find anything but white or black locally. I just ordered arctic white sheet from boat outfitters in Florida, said they had all colours available. They custom cut anything you want and ship in a matter of days, right to your door. Deadly service. Boatoutfitters.com
Pretty darn expensive though.. I put together what it would cost to make a 14 x 34" bait table and it was significantly more exspensive than buying one pre fabricated from Nauti marine, which all also comes with the Scotty attachments and stainless hardware

Usually a 4

Call plexiglass in Victoria. Stay away from overinflated places like industrial plastics. Your paying markup retail pricing.

Another suggestion is to call redwood plastics in Vancouver. You may be able to get a COD account. They have a variety of materials.

FYI I used to pay like maybe 200 to 300. For 5ft x 10ft sheets of that stuff. It wasn't that high volume.

Back