stamp river salmon fishing...any coho showing yet?

JuBy

just curious if anyone has been out fishing coho in the stamp and if they are there in any numbers or is the water too low?

bump-------------------------------

I have been to the Stamp a number of times this summer. Most recently yesterday in the upper. The water is low and clear. No big schools pushing through, but a few scattered around. Seen one taken yesterday in the upper below Moneys on a single egg (bead), hatchery, about 8 lbs. The one last week was taken on green wool. Hopefully it rains substantially this week...

Scott

Small schools of coho with a few springs moving up on the tides. Expect the conveyor belt to really start moving later next week with the rains expected. Service road flossery should be in full swing.

I went up near the GCL dam and saw tons of coho in the lake .They don't bite much right now, give it a week or so and it should get better.

My buddys made the trip every friday this month and got limits each outing so they have been there for a while now

Hey guys i'm going up to Great central lake to stay at a friends cabin on the lake this weekend and i've never fished the stamp before .. might hit it for a day and i've sorta researched on line and sorta got filled in and something about starting at the gun club ,would this be a good starting point to walk the river and find some coho , i also fish the harrison system and do well with colorado chrome or brass spoons for coho and see that it works well at the stamp to .

Thanks in advance Cheers !

Back