Stamp Chrome

There is a reason that everbody wants to fish that spot. You don't have to be a genuis to figure that one out. As far as a gong show, if you call a few buddies making a day of slayin fish together and sharing a few smokes a "gong show" then you should re-think your opinion. If you want the spot, just get there first!

GOOD LUCK!

Looks like the fake bags oops i mean dave h is bask in the above post!25 posts i don't think so dave oh and buy the way i hear the campbell/quinsam has another huge run of winters this year!

Looks like the fake bags oops i mean dave h is bask in the above post!25 posts i don't think so dave oh and buy the way i hear the campbell/quinsam has another huge run of winters this year!

Way out in left,actually i play center and thats right another ball season right around the corner there mister imposter bags!I hear your a switch hitter fake bags or is that Dave H!HaHa

Way out in left,actually i play center and thats right another ball season right around the corner there mister imposter bags!I hear your a switch hitter fake bags or is that Dave H!HaHa

hey guys,

just curious what kind of shape is the stamp/sproat/somass in right now...with the snowmelt and stuff, is it still even fishable.

cody

hey guys,

just curious what kind of shape is the stamp/sproat/somass in right now...with the snowmelt and stuff, is it still even fishable.

cody

hey guys,

cody

hey guys,

cody

im going out tomorrow sometime so ill fill you in on the conditions of the stamp im going to bed now

steelheadman

im going out tomorrow sometime so ill fill you in on the conditions of the stamp im going to bed now

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

nice lots of rain! and a 10foot tide this afternoon, gunna be fishn the hole on the lower somass where got 3 nice winters sunday should be alot more commin through now!

steelheadman

Back