South Island Christmas Gathering?

One more sleep... I'm so excited!

Merry Christmas to all!Xmas Colours!.jpg

The woman is chauffeuring Wolf, DTW and myself (my back didn't break this year) down and just got off the phone with FFG and he says he's gunna be there early to catch the loaf/nuck game.

See ya tomorrow

Great get together guys. Thank you for such fine hospitality!

Aye' Laddies! Great get together. Sorry about the booth seating arrangement. Didn't see that coming.

Thanks to all for coming!

My head hurts...

You were on your way by the time we arrived thats for sure good to finally meet the best coho fisherman around...... but stilll didnt get my 2 bits from him LOL LOL you know who you are had a good time always a pleasure talking to you Tom thanks agin boys off to see if I can get a few springs this am...
Wolf

Yes, thanks for organising this Little Hawk. It was great to meet several of the personalities behind the handles used to post here and to talk to several guys who have provided me with so much advice and encouragement and got me pointed in the right direction Sooke salmon fishing wise. I am now looking forward to the Halibut seminar in Feb.
Happy holidays one and all, and tight lines for 2012!

Oh Roy, I dont believe I ever said I was the best. But im glad you see me that way! I just wish I had some success for Pinks. Those little buggers seem to elude me.

Was a great time wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks for organizing this Little Hawk.

-Steve

Tap beer [shudder]

Good to meet and see a bunch of you guys again

Thanks Little Hawk for the get together. Good to see everyone--lots of great stories. myy dad and i really enjoyed it.
T2

Tap beer [shudder]

Good to meet and see a bunch of you guys again

haha. Yeah, tap beer has that effect.

Good to meet some of the guys behind the keyboard. I wish I didn't have to leave so quick. Made plans a while back to go to the Grizzlies game. Man, some of those fans are entertaining.

Thanks for setting this up Little Hawk.

Good idea HF!

'Pre-summer?' Okay, we'll time it to coincide with the closing of he 2012 halibut-season. We'll call it "A WAR PARTY!"

Back