Sooke Picking up for winters

Hey you two skunks. Where were you? Beecher Bay? Did you try deep - 180 - 200'? Hard to believe that the next day would be sooo bad...

Sooke Bluffs to Otter Pt. Had couple pulls in the early am and it went dead. Lotsa a' seals around. Were in 120 to 150 and nada.

Nexttime

Wow it was nice out there today! We did catch some and fished here at home off Bluff's and trailer park till noon. We went east yesterday fished by ourselves and were sucessful too!

Wow it was nice out there today! We did catch some and fished here at home off Bluff's and trailer park till noon. We went east yesterday fished by ourselves and were sucessful too!

Were you guys in the Double Eagle with navy blue top?
quote:Originally posted by HALILLAMA

Were you guys in the Double Eagle with navy blue top?
quote:Originally posted by HALILLAMA

Nope we were in the wood boat.[^] wavin the net around:Deheheh
We did see 1 other caught by 'thistle dew':)

Fished Whirl Bay and Pedder yesterday am. 8-noon.
Released 4 small fish and kept 1 for dinner.
Nice day and good run for the new boat but could not find any decent fish.

Tips

Seems like lot's of smaller fish around right now.
I had bigger winter's in November, you would think they
would be fattening up by now ??

Chris73
17.5' Double Eagle with blue soft top. We were there from 10 till just after 11. Lotta boats in a small area.
Which boat was you?

Tips

Yeah, I remember you! You actually had a couple of smallies while I was there...It seemed you had fun at least! I have a 17.5 Campion - blood red, whitish soft top. Probably saw me passing you a few times until I tried Whirl Bay for a bit...

Back