Sooke or Vic Hali Charter Recommendations?

Wwunder

Hi All,

Looking for Hali / ling charter recommendations for May 17/18 on the south island. Last minute trip to cheer up my Bro in law who is battling cancer. We're converging from around southern BC and thinking of camping in Westshore. Any tips you have would be appreciated!

Hi All,

Looking for Hali / ling charter recommendations for May 17/18 on the south island. Last minute trip to cheer up my Bro in law who is battling cancer. We're converging from around southern BC and thinking of camping in Westshore. Any tips you have would be appreciated!
I've heard good tides are really important as well. Just happened to hear that this weekend was great, and then not great until the 26th again.

Thanks, yes I had forgotten how specific the tides need to be around here.

Now looking up towards Port McNeill... any guide recommendations up there?

Thanks, yes I had forgotten how specific the tides need to be around here.

Now looking up towards Port McNeill... any guide recommendations up there?
If your going to go to McNeil why not go a little further and go to port hardy. If you can find a guide you will be able to fish salmon and halibut. They have a great processing plant there as well.

call Nelson Karger - O'Fishal Charters for Port Renfrew, for Sooke / Victoria area, Roy Carver at Blue Wolf or Trev at No Bananas
All great choices for the South Island

I don’t know if sea ghost is still operating but he used to produce a lot of Hali too

WE have already chatted as its a iming thing for curents ec , Trev has left for bammy and seaghost has been retired for a bit now...he is a great man..

Back