Son In Law Lookin for a boat

Tide Up

Son In Law is getting the bug to get a boat.We've been searching but have yet to find any thing so I thought I would post to see if anything can come up here from some of you pro's

Looking for something along the lines of a Campion 542.He wants a dual purpose boat for the family on the lake and for saltwater fishing as well

Thanx for any suggestions

If you don't mind traveling, check out Castanet. It's an online classifieds and news site centralized in Kelowna. Some deals to be had on there every once in a while. Up here in the Okanagan, we are still a ways away from boating season but they're being brought out of storage and getting cleaned up in readiness for the summer. Nows the time to look.

http://classifieds.castanet.net/details/19ft_double_eagle_with_cuddy/2232187/

I bought this boat identical about two years ago. Mine is a 1994 and had a 115 Mariner plus side was it only had 95 hours on it when I bought it, and had a brand new kicker, downriggers, radio and a half decent mid 90's depth sounder and a butt load of extras in gear. My caution is once you get into the boat itself you will have dreams of what you want. I upgraded the sounder, and the main motor, steering and still dreaming about a few other things. As for the boat I have no concerns putting my young family in it and going out for a day to explore, fish and create great memories. do the regular check on it though when inspecting ie. compression, floor, transom taps etc. good luck but that's my two cents on that one i love my double eagle and will probably stick with it. This one has the same features as mine, cuddy for napping kiddo or wife, decent floor space and layout, great handling boat pounds a little in rougher water, plenty of power get up and go, fold down canvas for those really warm days. Recommended from me for this hull design and power range

19 ft Bayliner on Craigslist Sunshine Coast located in Powell River

Not mine I just happened to see the ad.

Castanet is a good site. Never heard of it before.Thanx

What would we do without the internet

Seems there is quite a few guy's looking for boats as i am also, not much out there. Good-luck on your search, gotta stay on top of it for sure!

Back