Some recent projects

Wow only took me about a month but i finally know where i met you before Sculpin. I used to work for Brian @ Dudeck truck n crane. 07 -09..Did alot of crane work for you guys back in the day !..lol (Small world)

Right on. I remember you. You did a lot of work with big Chris who is still with us. It is a small world here on the Island lol. We'll have to hook up some time :)

Good to see you going to hit the water Sculpin.
You've done a great job on the boat and thanks for all the updates as work progressed.
Now enjoy it.

Thanks. Enjoy it we did this evening. I can't remember fishing this good off Nanaimo since my early twenties. Fun times for sure :D!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sculpin,

How do you like that Rigid light ?

I got a D2 Marine Rigid Dif (3030 Lums) and cant wait to get the tower up to mount it to.

What Mfg name is your wipers ?

Thanks
Clint

Hey Sculpin,

How do you like that Rigid light ?

I got a D2 Marine Rigid Dif (3030 Lums) and cant wait to get the tower up to mount it to.

What Mfg name is your wipers ?

Thanks
Clint

I really like the rigid light. I sometimes wish I got the flood model instead of the spot. I think it would be better for docking at night etc.

These are the wiper motors.

I got them at the Harbour Chandler. After researching more I realize there are quite a few name brands for the exact same motor. Probably all built by the same manufacturer. They work great :) .

New stuff is nice. I need to replace mine just wondering if the ones you bought have a intermitant feature

Back