Some poeple speak to hear themselves talk... but holmes

Jockey......your post history is outstanding....this is a gem; was it meant for "eHarmony"???

"So like....I totally know you fish and I think you know my sisters boyfriend Eric....like OH MY GOD he is SO hot.....I know you're new to fishing and all but would ya?? I can totally set something up for you.....I think it would be awesome.......is there any more vodka????"
:p

jt2a2x.gif

LIKE HOLY SHEET, that is funny!:cool: ​ LIKE YEAH!

this thread is cracking me up. too funny. looking forward to the real fun when Holmes chimes in. ding ding ding.

Come on guys.... slow it down!

roulette-wheel.gif

No problem there SK01, this is clearly a homage to one of our most respected and appreciated contributors. Holmes has always givin as good as he gets. Of course I always look forward to his Canucklehead bashing.;) eman

While love the guy and like what he says, all in one post would be nice :D haha, but rather him say all he has to than nothing at all ;)

I'm laughing because I can envision him making a post then running back to a drink and his shithawks game...then thinking oh crap I shoulda said this...back to another post then back to a drink..then shortly after dam someone mentioned the crapnucks in that post..gotta get a poke in there...back to another post LOL

Yeah, I think that's part of the problem here, back an forth to another drink. One of the side-effects of Crown is that it makes you talk to yourself and tell yourself jokes and what not. Could Holmes be reaching out for help or does he have way to much spare time? I must admit that it was me that brought it to Jockey's attention that Holmes was a post slut! Jockey launched his own investigation then got back to me and confirmed what I had confided in him. I admire Jockey for going public with this assumption. Any one who toggles around this forum knows that there isn't any threads that Holmes hasn't logged in on, there's no where to go to get away from him! I beleive that deep down he is a good person, avid angler and a loyal conservetionist. I guess someone has to be everybody's favorite irratant. Don't get me wrong , I also love my Crown, but I try not to let it get the best of me.

You andFish Assasin must be in a race to 1 million posts. I wish the admins would bustboth your post counts to zero and maybe put a cap on so neither of you couldpost more than 5 times per day. It isn't that I don't want to hear what youhave to say it's that I don't want to read every little thought that runsthrough your brain. You know it's ok to think it and not post it right?

I don't have a problem with you or generally what you psot I just think youpost way to much and it bugs me when I read a thread and you have not one, nottwo, but three responses IN A ROW. I've seen fish assasin do it too. Put allyour responses in one man! You and Fish Assasin are forum junkies through andthrough. I have wanted to say something for awhile now about you guys postingtoo much and when I saw how many of the threads you had the last word on Icouldn't take it any longer!

End Quote

Just found this thread and have to reply. 0 posts or 5000 I don’t care myself. It does not matter. What you think about our posts does not matter to me. What you and others think of either of us does not matter to me. When I need to reply to a thread that has a bunch of A-Holes that only open their yaps to hammer on a guy for pointing out the facts. That matters to me. I will make multiple posts to confront each of their posts.I don’t know how to do a multi reply. I just love it when people think they are so right and make posts defending their friends even though they do not know the whole story.

Oh by the way as a member since 07-21-2007 with only 2,312 posts that’s just 1.48 posts a day. So when some jerk wants to put in his 2 cents and hammer on a guy for the sake of making a crappy post. It is he that should have a post like this made about him.

Now Holmes on the other hand that just reached 4500 posts which is 3.2 posts a day. That’s another story. Congrats Holmes on 4500 posts......J

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that last Lou comment will be good for another 5 or 6 posts. LOL

I agree with you Fish Assassin, I also love it when people think they are so right and make posts defending their friends even when they don't know what the thread is really about and are missing the whole point behind the thread.

Bag-Juan, were you having a nip of the crown when you spelled "conservetionist" ? I think it is spelled conshervetionisht.

Back