Some one rear ended my truck near six mile pub

Slabbedout

I know it’s a long shot but I was rear ended by a dark colored SUV or crossover type vehicle ( I think Rav 4 or possibly Subaru ) on Monday, Dec 19th on the bridge near the 6 mile pub around 4:10 pm. I was stopped in lined up traffic. I should have hopped out, got a plate # and had them follow me right then. But I figured it’s slippery out and I didn’t want to have further pile up so I continued to drive and pull in to the CRD water services parking lot (assuming they would follow) They continued to drive !! I will give the benefit that they possibly thought because I drove forward that I was not concerned or that they didn’t realize I was trying to have them pull in somewhere off the road. I am hoping possibly if the word gets spread around that someone may know or come forward. Again It was a black or dark SUV and it will have a fair amount of front end damage because they hit my hitch and rear bumper enough to crumple it nicely. My truck is a dark grey Toyota Tacoma Xtra cab with a tonneau cover.

My wife has posted on social media as well with hopes that someone saw or knows whom this may be.

Last edited:
Back