Solunar Tables and tides / currents for Victoria

F

Fish Killer

Hello,

Does anyone know where to get free solunar tables from and tides and current readings for Victoria, Sooke area.

This would be greatly appreciated. Can you buy this information locally. I have not seen it anywhere any advice would be great.

Just go buy a tide and current book maybe 8 bucks at the most!!!!!!!

I'm trying to get the "tideview" program to work but when I click on a spot on the chart (using today's date) it comes up with a message "Not available for this date, change to January 2000." Does anyone know how to get around this?
T2

Read the rest of the web page, download the update, and register the program. They made their own crack for it as they released it to public domain, you know yu have it installed right when you click on Start>Tideview 2050> and you see duplicate icons, for both 2000 and 2001. If you only have 2000, you need the update. PM me and I'll email you everything you need, I have found this program invaluable for setting up my drifts and what not, especially in out Haro/JDF straits where the tides do not simply ebb and flood.

Thanx Last Chance, I'll go back to their page and see if I can make it work. If not I'll PM you. Great info.
T2

Back