Solas Rubex Prop

fishnwhenIcan

I have a Solas Rubex 15p 4 blade prop for sale. Not a mark on it. Used for 1 hour for testing, not the right prop for my boat. I want $90.00 cash for it. Comes with the fancy box they come in but you will need one of the interchangeable hubs to fit your motor.

I'm still working on it Don. I bought this Solas 15p 4 blade and a 15p 3 blade. The 4 blade did the opposite of what I was looking for on my boat as I need to get more bow lift and trim. I just put the 3 blade on it on Sunday and have only tested it for about a 5 minute run on the river but from that short test I think I will likely go into a 17p 3 blade. Will likely have a 15p 3 blade up for sell too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still for sale?

Yes I still have it never didn't bother putting it on Craigslist. Also have a 15p 3 blade solas and a couple of other props 19p and 21p 3 blades generic Yamaha props.

I live in sooke on vancouver island, any idea what shipping would be? Id be willing to pay $75 plus shipping. Cheers

Anybody looking for a Solas Rubex 3 blade 15pitch/15 diameter. Also $75.00. You will require a hub kit for your engine. This one I ran for a month for testing at the end of last season. I did take some paint off it in the mud coming into the marina on a low tide but the prop is perfect. I picked up a 17p Solas that is just right for my boat.

What's the diameter of the prop?... The pitch is 15. I'm interested as well now :)

So prop is __ (dia) x 15 Pitch

I think the 4 blade is sold but it's a 14.75 diameter. If you are asking about the 3 blade I edited my post above earlier and it's a 15 diameter x 15 pitch.

Back