So... Ya think You Can TOW?

I'm telling you he had a B train liscence to do it with the Toyota! he was pulled over a couple times and once he showed the permit he was good to go, I do not disagree he was overloaded,
he did eventually upgrade to a 1 ton dually but by then the days of the B train were no longer allowed on our roads in BC anyway.
dd

Wow, oh well nobody got hurt anyways! But that was definately the motherload of all time!!!

$16.50 to launch at the other one now. I'll try the seaplane side next time. How much over there? Fishing sucked in Ukee for me mostly due to weather/sea conditions on Friday SE nasty, Saturday NW sunny gusting to 35. Sunday was better but too short as I had to catch a ferry. Small fish all way down deep. My rotator cuffs are worn out. Should have gone to Bamfield, but the boat is in storage in Ukee for the summer, so I'm committed to several more trips. $89/month to store vs $135 one way on the ferry. No brainer. Sorry to side track. Is that the boat you'll run this summer Nog?

Gee, and to think that with the same truck I feel uneasy about pulling my 20 foot boat that wouldn't weigh much more than 6000 pounds including the trailer! ;)

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should...

That's one philosophy on life. Another is: Don't Let Fear & Common Sense Hold You Back!! :D

... Fishing sucked in Ukee for me mostly due to weather/sea conditions on Friday SE nasty, Saturday NW sunny gusting to 35. Sunday was better but too short as I had to catch a ferry... Is that the boat you'll run this summer Nog?

I'm not certain what the cost to launch there is. Most of the Locals that do set up an annual pass. I believe you have to check in with the campground above there...

I was down in Ukee same time. Playing with a few Gentz aboard their 60 foot Yacht. 1,800 ponies to push this one!!

Klawah1.jpg

And something I certainly wouldn't even think of towing!! ;)

Fished all over the Lighthouse and parts of Outside South Bank on Friday afternoon. SLOW indeed! Weather was a tad tough even in that Big Rig. Went over to Meare's Saturday, fished from there down to Swale. Loads of teenagers, more than enough to keep up Hopping & Happy :cool: Didn't bother Sunday - my Outlaws are landing today so had to scramble home to get ready...

I'll be running the 25' Hurston this season. Hope to see ya down there...

Cheers,
Nog

I too was debating leaving my boat in Ukee, in storage, which place to you use? Thanks

$16.50 to launch at the other one now. I'll try the seaplane side next time. How much over there? Fishing sucked in Ukee for me mostly due to weather/sea conditions on Friday SE nasty, Saturday NW sunny gusting to 35. Sunday was better but too short as I had to catch a ferry. Small fish all way down deep. My rotator cuffs are worn out. Should have gone to Bamfield, but the boat is in storage in Ukee for the summer, so I'm committed to several more trips. $89/month to store vs $135 one way on the ferry. No brainer. Sorry to side track. Is that the boat you'll run this summer Nog?

I too was debating leaving my boat in Ukee, in storage, which place to you use? Thanks

I leave mine at Pacific Rim Storage - have kept it there each summer for at least 5-6 years now, works well for me and never had any problems. 1-877-871-8771. Talk to Glenn.

I leave mine at Pacific Rim Storage - have kept it there each summer for at least 5-6 years now, works well for me and never had any problems. 1-877-871-8771. Talk to Glenn.
LOL, funny his name should come up in this thread,
while your talking with Glen, Ask him if he ever towed a "B" train with a toyota 4x4:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
My buddy Glenn trailered this to Ukee
All the way from Michigan, I'd have a stroke just running that in the pacific Rim Hwy 38ft lth & 12ft +beam
The Pacific Freedom of PRFC

Pulled by a Chevy Duramax

Attachments

• 2003 024.jpg
    2003 024.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 141
My buddy Glenn trailered this to Ukee
All the way from Michigan, I'd have a stroke just running that in the pacific Rim Hwy 38ft lth & 12ft +beam
The Pacific Freedom of PRFC

Pulled by a Chevy Duramax

KH Lol Looks like he graduated from the B trains to just oversize eh?
Tim

Lol, knowing Glen it probably does

Back