Snow

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
It's falling here in Courtenay and has been sticking since 5:30pm. How much am I going to get? How much do you have? I love snow...

Should be a fun ride from suk to Nogs in the am lol.......

Love it too just hate the idjuts that can be found in it.

Call in comin Nog

"I love snow... "

Owen-- you are a sick puppy. That chit just belongs on the mountains!!!!!!!!

Went and got fuel for the blower..not Laura...LOL The streets are turning white. The bar is full, the fire is going, the Christmas Lights are on.

Yes I am a sick puppy....

Snow up where we've been chasing that bloody deer. Nada in town, in fact raining less than half an hour ago...

Would LOVE for it to dump a foot everywhere for the balance of the blacktail season, then wander off just in time for steelhead!! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Went and got fuel for the blower..not Laura...LOL
OH MY!......
2.gif

Hope she don't see that!
1.gif

The kids on the street just made a snow man for me to kill. I supplied the carrot. It is falling really good and they have all gone inside to go to bed... Got me a couple of inches now.

I told her..she laughed
You sound as lucky as I am.............. Flakes in Sooke but a heck of a lot of rain in between..... Jus talked to Nana (in Colwood) an ma boys just finished pelting her with snow balls
6.gif
(atta boys)

Just outside Qualicum Beach, about 1.5" down and coming down with a vengance. "The sky is falling!"

It stuck around from last night and is still falling, about 2" in McNeill.

Nog this is what it was like yesterday at 1600'

PB170057.jpg

Was back up there this morning and well over a foot and it is still coming down. All the tracks were headed down and into the thick 30-40 you regen.

Good luck chasing that big buck!!!

Off tomorrow morning to see what the snow will bring.

Cheers

SS

Watching the neighbor use their new snow blower made me want to walk over and see what they had... and to tell them that mine was bigger. So I did. Once finishing the drink that I had on hand, I told them that I was going to wait till morning after it really piled up to put my unit to the test. I asked them to let me know if they wanted my help in the AM so they can go to work. I have the day off.

I really want to go push the big red start button and let the heated hand grips warm up. Just to see the glow of the head light would get my heart going.

I want to go put it into the back of my truck right now and drive slowly past the guys out shoveling.

Man I want I to snow....Guess you knew that.

But then she went to bed without me....lol .....

1.gif

Mine too! (could wake 'er up if 5 o'crock wasnt looming)

That almost made me feel like I was lookin through my screen an seeing my place..... Do you have a 16yr old girl anna 11 yr old bitching at each other on the couch too?(the other 2 where pelting nana wit snowballs)

ok, enough of that 4 letter word already;)..

first snowfall of the year, Sat is day off from my "real" job, and I dont make a living driving anymore BUT I find myself driving tanker in the morning:confused:,
hmmm something wrong with this picture...DOH!!:D:D

not a flake here...yet...some hung around, but mostly up higher in the mountains...guess its time to trade in the golf clubs for the snowboard:cool::cool:holmes*

...Um, what about your rod? :D

Ah... layers dood... (with the occasional ice pluck out of the eyes) ;)

Back