Sitka Fishing Open House - Sandlance and more....July 31st

Andrew P

Hey Folks,

I have been taking small steps with bringing my second passion, aside from surfing, into the product mix at my company and am really excited about what the future holds.

I will be hosting an open house evening at the cafe in our store in Victoria on next Thursday (July 31st). I'll be giving a run-down on the collaborations that I have had the pleasure of being involved in with Tomic, Peetz and Mustang and will give a full run down of what the Sitka Sandlance Spoon is all about; idea, conservation, rigging, what has worked and where, etc. The idea is to have a bit of a rough presentation, but then really just turn it into a big discussion between all that show up.

Following that we will just get into some good old fashion man-crafting (or woman crafting too!) and I will have lots of supplies for folks to do up some custom artwork on some Sandlance. I'll have a wide assortment of tape: glow, silver prism, red prism, chartruese prism, green prism, gold prism, digital prism, etc. If anyone has anything they want to bring to share/discuss, please do! We'll have some extra exacto knives and things like that, but I would recommend bringing some of your own gear in case more people show than expected.

The cafe is licensed and has a good selection of beer, some wine and lots of good food.

Hope to see some faces out there!

Andrew

Sitka
570 Yates Street
Victoria BC

730-10pm Thursday July 31st, 2014

Back