Sipromac Chamber Sealers ???

the fog ducker

lookin into buying a Chamber sealer pretty quik , ive read about the Vac Masters etc... sound great , but..... think this one is bigger ??

have an opportunity to jump on one of these ( 350 model ), they retail for around $5k new ,im told , ive got 2 available to me for just over $2k
like brand new !!
must be pretty skookum ? any thoughts or anyone with hands on experience with em

heres a link http://www.sipromac.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/4141_F1_ModTable_Ang2.pdf

thx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one that I bought from Food Pack in Vancouver. I decided on that one because Chinootka Lodge had the same unit and I was familiar with it. 42 inches long table top model with a sealer bar on each end. Great machine and made in Canada!

Shearwater resort has the Spiro's too - I used them many times when I fished up there. Better machine than the VP215 that I have for myself.
Choosing between $875 US for the VP215 and $5K was easy - little harder at $2k, but still a tough choice because it depends mostly on your usage. Spiro's are faster cycle time and can do larger bags but both do a good job of sealing and creating vacuum. I doubt recreational use will wear out either brand.

Thats what I bought for Mills Landing, and its still going strong with minimum maintenance...highly recommended. Wish I still had it.

What did you do Felix?
The packer at Mills kicks butt, heavy duty bags and the seal lasts two years no problem.

lost out on that one Guy , sold them very quickly ,

no rush , if anyone sees a Sipromac for sale PLEASE PM me privately :)
spoke ta a few guys that swear by them , mostly, i want somthing a little bigger ,
ive seen Jerry in action on the Mills rig , pretty impressive ,
Jeffs given me packages, that i i still have in the freezer, from over a year ago , still looks perfect ,
had a friend seal some white meat on a Vacmaster , alot of them failed , have heard a few negatives on them .
get what ya pay for i guess , rather spend the extra few bucks , get a solid machine , tired of spoiled freezer burned treats
pretty easy decission , we spend rediculous $$$ on puttin them in our freezers , no brainer..

give me a shout , still owe ya some work !!

later

felix

What did you do Felix?
The packer at Mills kicks butt, heavy duty bags and the seal lasts two years no problem.

Back